- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Banking - Corporate & Institutional
DBS Operations aim to deliver world-class standards in settlements, client services and operational processes. We provide operational support that help the bank make sound business decisions – this include support in Loan Administration, Trade Finance, Treasury & Markets and Cash products.
Candidate will assist the Trade Operations team in partnering with the GTS business.
General duties & responsibilities include
- A team player in the Branch T&O to ensure timely processing of transactions, including but not limited to payments, trade finance, loan and treasury
- Provide support to the GTS team and IBG Relationship Managers
- Ensure remediation of back logs, if any
- Complete and adhere to checklists to ensure transactions are executed properly and timely
- Execute procedures and controls required by the bank in order to comply with laws, regulations and policies
- Ensure ‘DCFC’ Departmental Control Function Checklist, daily and monthly items are completed
- Work with various departments or HO to complete projects and HO initiatives that improve the Branch process and systems
- Periodic reporting of Key Risk Indicators, dashboard and reports required by management
- Escalate exceptions to the attention of senior staff within Operations, follow through to ensure that proper actions are taken.
- Execute ‘RCSA’ risk & control self-assessments or other review instructed by senior T&O staff
- Preparation of key daily reconciliations in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of the GLAO reconciliation on a monthly basis within agreed SLA’s
- Timely preparation of monthly, ad-hoc fees and accruals related to Guarantees within agreed SLA’s
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by Management from time to time
- Strong understanding of trade related guidelines published by ICC such as, UCP 600, URDG 758, ISBP 745, URC 522 and latest Incoterms
- Strong understanding of Traditional trade products and Structured trade products such as ARP, SCF, etc.
- Good understanding of trade operational policies, processes and controls
- AML / CTF and sanction monitoring for trade products
- At least 3 - 5 years relevant experience in Trade Finance Operations
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?