Advertiser: HuxtaburgerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Huxtaburger is the original cult burger brand. Built on food credentials, we back each burger that leaves our kitchen.
While you may be very familiar with our delicious burgers and booze, it's our talented crew who truly make us who we are!
Culture is King (or Queen) here at Huxta, and our brand values are everything. We embrace diversity. No matter what gender, race, sexuality, faith or age you align with — the Huxtalife is all inclusive! #wegiveahux
As we continue to grow the network of restaurants, we are looking to grow our leadership teams. We have room at our Prahran, Collingwood and Ringwood restaurants. These positions can be either part-time or full-time.
Some of the things which would make you a standout candidate:
- Experience in floor management, leading a service; executing 100% standards around quality, service and cleanliness
- Have a flair for customer service and engagement, more importantly though, being able to coach your team the same high standards
- Confidence in giving team feedback and consistent coaching
- Ability to roll with the punches and apply a can do approach when faced with problems
- Understand the importance of pre-shifts, peak hours, non-peak hours and pre-close procedures.
- Have confidence, character and a commitment to continuous improvement
- To be committed to growing our brand with us. The job is hard and the market is very competitive. Only the best people can take us to where we need to go.
- Have an understanding of managing inventory and/or wages (not essential, we will teach you)
If you have the soft skills required to be successful in this position, lets have a chat!
If you have the skill set and attitude to take on this challenge, send through a CV and a cover letter and let the next chapter of the best years of your life begin.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?