Experienced Graduate Architect/Architect
Advertiser: Populous Design Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
POPULOUS designs the places where people love to be together. We are a unique global practice and have designed iconic projects all over the world, from Yankee Stadium to the London Olympic stadium to Sydney’s award-winning convention, exhibition and entertainment precinct, ICC Sydney.
At Populous, architects and designers of all kinds work together to create moments bigger than ourselves. We are a truly global firm, with offices and projects located throughout the Asia Pacific region.
EXPERIENCED GRADUATE ARCHITECT/ARCHITECT ROLE
We are seeking talented and knowledgeable Experienced Graduate Architects and/or Architects, to join our Head Office team in Brisbane, to work on complex and high quality projects in the Asia Pacific region.
Our teams work in a dynamic and collaborative global design environment with a diverse range of building types including aviation, events venues, convention centres and sporting arenas. We work as a part of a diverse multidisciplinary team across multiple locations and value applicants that take an innovative and creative approach to pursuing excellence in architecture.
- Work on large infrastructure building design, documentation and delivery to clients, project managers, contractors and team members.
- Work within small to large teams in developing, modifying and reviewing design concepts, production drawings and construction documents according to established standards and technical requirements.
- Guide and manage building and systems programming, site and building analysis and report documentation.
- Prepare design presentations to clients, communities, and other stakeholders such as government representatives and public agencies.
- Be solution focused in the requirements of clients, project managers, contractors and team members during the design realisation, project documentation and construction administration.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have 3-5 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Previous experience in sports, entertainment, arena design and/or large scale commercial documentation and delivery is highly desirable
- Revit software skills and knowledge of BIM essential.
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Architectural Registration is valued, but not essential.
- Ability to understand and interpret infrastructure building design to construction.
- Stakeholder management and client engagement capabilities to deliver outcomes and value.
- Collaborative skills in delegating work, communicating concepts, guiding and delivering outcomes for projects across APAC.
WHY JOIN US
Populous actively seeks great people to work with and values equal opportunities for women, people with disability and non-English speaking background and flexible working conditions can be negotiated depending on the individual’s experience, skill and personal requirements to meet the role outcomes.
Populous offers structured incentives to foster our culture of entrepreneurial creativity, including global knowledge-sharing events designed to nurture creative thinking and encourage the development of ideas within the company. We also offer a competitive salary, and benefits package.
We value: + Entrepreneurial spirit + Down to-earth nature + Trendsetting ideas + Unyielding passion + Adaptability + Curiosity + Vision + Energy + Culture enabling.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 9 FEBRUARY 2020
Populous actively seeks great people to work with and values equal opportunities for women, people with disability and non-English speaking backgrounds.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?