Admin / Operations Support
Advertiser: OranaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Orana Services is a majority owned and operated Australian Indigenous Company, specialising in building, maintenance and project services.
Orana has built a strong reputation on achieving the best value-for-money outcomes for their clients and partners through on-time and on budget project delivery.
At Orana, we are driven by our core values of honesty, integrity, family, safety, diversity and empowerment.
About the role
UPDATE - This is a casual role where you will be required on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with a review to transition full time.
Orana Services is seeking an experienced Admin / Operations Support Coordinator to join our team full-time. The Operations Support Coordinator will be responsible for providing high quality and timely administrative, project and business support to our operations team.
This role will predominately involve using Maintenance Management Software, Corrigo, to accept, send and invoice work orders. Training will be provided on how to use this platform.
In addition, the role will involve providing back of house support to our operations division, including:
- First contact for all visitors to office
- Ensure email and telephone enquiries are attended to in a timely manner and communicated to relevant office personnel
- Provide support to the Area Managers, Operations manager and Accounts department including data entry and filing
- Ensure shared areas and meeting rooms professionally presented, maintained and operational
- Courier, mail and banking services are managed appropriately and strict confidentiality is maintained
- Support all divisions with general administration tasks
- Stationery stock levels and office equipment are appropriately managed and maintained
- Petty cash and office expenses are managed accurately and appropriately
- Company clothing (including safety clothing) are allocated appropriately
- Take 100% ownership of travel process and ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Involvement with tender and EOI preparation and collation
- Creation and maintenance of a client database with regular contact made with selected clients
- Ensure staff contact lists are maintained
- Kitchen and lunchroom areas are clean and operational including ensuring fridge is stocked with basic requirements and cleaned regularly.
- Implementation of recycling initiatives
- Ensure that the office is compliant with legislative and Company HSE policies and requirements (if required)
- Ensure plants are watered and maintained as necessary
- Assistance with reporting requirements
- Manage Client Satisfaction surveys
This role will be based in Malaga, Perth, WA.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in a Operations / Administrative Support role being able to demonstrate an ability to manage and assist in back of house functions
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Knowledge of online data entry and document management tools.
- Administrative skills including proficiency with MS office applications
- Strong attention to detail
We encourage persons of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and all backgrounds to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?