Construction Site SupervisorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $80,000 - $99,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Construction Site Supervisor
Established Family Owned Business
Competitive Salary + Vehicle Provided
Are you passionate about the Building and Construction industry?
About the role:
As Building Supervisor, you will be undertaking work across South East QLD and liaising with our Brisbane Office located in North Lakes. You will be managing the sites, as well as any trades and subcontractors to make sure the job is produced efficiently, safely and to a high standard. This role is very client focused, so being able to effectively communicate and provide a high level of customer service is a must.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong time management skills to effectively plan and organize your day.
Reporting to management and the Director, with progress and regular updates on a weekly basis. Reports and checklists will be required weekly.
Ideally, you have experience in Residential and Commercial projects, have a strong trade background and eager to learn and mentor others.
You are able to communicate well and adapt your style to work with a diverse range of clients and trades.
More importantly, you will be driven for yourself and the company to succeed and want to be a part of a positive and enjoyable working environment.
The applicant MUST haves:
- Supervisor license - Medium Rise or Open (Builders License will be strongly favored)
- 10+ years’ experience
- Current open driver's license
- Excellent work ethic and positive attitude
- Time management skills
- Work to construction schedules ensuring at all times that they on time
- Initiative is abundant for this role
- Computer literate
- Excellent salary and package for the right applicant
- Work Vehicle included
- Phone included
Applications require a comprehensive CV to be lodged listing all Qualifications and Certificates.
Please send through a cover letter and resume through to email@example.com & short listed candidates will be contacted.
For Immediate Start
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?