Advertiser: TNT Plumbing & Drainage PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business and the role
TNT Plumbing & Drainage Pty Ltd, a Central Coast based company is seeking an Office Administrator to join their team as soon as possible on a permanent full time basis
The applicant needs to be able to work well as a team, have excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail and maintain a well organised office environment.
Job tasks and responsibilities
This is a varied role and your will be responsible for but not limited to:
- The day to day running of the office
- Job planning
- Accounts data entry
- Purchase orders
- Co-ordination of appointments and schedules
- Liaise with management, suppliers, tradesmen and customers by phone and email.
- Telephone and email enquiries
- General up keep of the office including some cleaning
Essential Skills and experience
- At least 3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Ability to manage a busy work load and prioritise tasks when facing competing deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- A high attention to detail
- A positive, friendly can do attitude
- Be punctual and reliable
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?