Assistant AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Archers Body Corporate Management is a well-established Strata Management company and industry leader. With offices located throughout Queensland, our primary focus is to offer clients financial assurance, friendly and professional service, effective communication and experience – ensuring that all strata communities are effective and harmonious.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated candidate to join our Southport team as a Assistant Accountant.
Archers offers committed professionals a comprehensive career pathway with promotional opportunities to Executive Management & future equity partner for the right candidate after a suitable tenure.
To monitor staff development and morale we conduct regular reviews to ensure that all staff are happy and progressing within their career.
- Experience in the Strata Accounting sector / BCMax a distinct advantage but not a prerequisite
- Sound Accounts knowledge;
- Be able to work autonomously & in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Effective Time Management skills;
- Proven intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- The ability to support a small team in a busy profession; and
- Be able to liaise with clients in a professional manner.
- Quarterly Review of Accounts
- Preparation of Year End financial accounts
- Term Deposit Management
- Arrears and Levy management
- Quarterly BAS Preparation and lodgement for a portfolio of clients
- Caretaking Agreement verifications
- Quarterly collection of Disbursements and Secretarial Fees
- Annual collation of information for Tax Return
Join a firm that does not just talk about professionalism and careers but delivers-
- Professional mentoring and career advice
- Professional training – internal and external
- Remuneration and bonus scheme that sets the industry standard
We believe in delivering strong service standards and ongoing staff training all within a friendly and professional environment.