Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
A Man's Toyshop seeks a highly motivated person to fill the role of Administration Assistant at our Rockhampton Store.
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and EFTPOS machines
- Great communication, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
- Strong organisational skills
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Cash Handling and reconciling of Floats
- The ability to work in a small friendly team environment
- An excellent phone manner and written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Manage Accounts Receivable – Maintenance, Updating, Receipting and Reporting
- Analyse AR Trial Balance, Credit Control and Debt Collection
- Invoice Analysis Report – Remove Terms & Process Credits
- End of Month Reports and Statement Run
- Reconciliation of Phone, Freight, Fuel and Postal Accounts
- Perform Tasks set by Managing Director and Office Manager
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain Contact Lists
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external clients
- Control of Till, Float, Shift Reconciliation and Banking Report
- Collect, Sort, Date Stamp and Distribute Mail
- Banking, Errands & Shopping as required
The successful applicant will be responsible to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. You will report to the Office Manager and provide support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs.
This is a permanent salaried position.
An immediate start is available.
We are a non-smoking company.
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?