Trainee Environmental Technician
Advertiser: Site Environmental & Remediation Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Environmental, Earth & Geosciences
About the business
SERS is a national environmental consultancy which services all sectors of the economy. Started in 2008 we have grown to service tier one miners, construction companies and developers.
About the role
We have available a trainee position for environmental technicians. The role includes;
Asbestos management including surveys, air monitoring, laboratory analysis and management of works by our clients.
Dust, Noise and vibration monitoring and reporting
Training in all aspects will be provided. What we are after are persons that are enthusiastic, willing to learn, team players and those that can be directed to work autonomously.
Skills and experience
Candidates with a demonstrated working history in construction will be highly regarded. You must be fluent in the use of Microsoft office and not afraid of hard work both in the office and in the field. Above all a desire to learn, commit and service our clients is paramount.
Experience in 12v electronics is a must have competency for this role.
If you think you fit what we require please submit your resume through SEEK for consideration.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?