Junior Revit Draftsperson
Advertiser: Westbuilt HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
About the business
Westbuilt is an open and transparent modular home building company. Specialising in custom designing and building high-quality homes for clients right across QLD & Northern NSW. We're a small family-owned and operated company with over 25 years experience in modular building.
About the role
The role will require the applicant to work with our senior building designer directly. Work will range from conceptual to working drawings and room layouts. There will be some additional admin tasks involved and the applicant may be required to attend client meetings as required.
Benefits and perks
Due to the large geographic area's, we service applicants will have the opportunity to work with a lot of different design challenges such as cyclone, bushfire, sloping sites, etc.
Skills and experience
We're looking for candidates who have;
- Experience with AutoCad Revit
- a belief in the fundamentals of good building design
- a willingness to go out of their way to help a client.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?