Advertiser: United SteelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
- Work for an industry leader
- Great team environment
- Full time - Permanent Role
An excellent opportunity currently exists for an experienced Store Person to join the team in Perth
Working in a fast paced environment, the main duties include warehousing and distribution of steel products using overhead cranes and forklifts. You will also be required to pick orders, unload, load and stack materials. There are 2 position openings with the working hours on one of them being (6am to 2pm Mon-Fri) and the other (10pm to 6am, Sun-Thu)
To succeed in this role you must have the following:
• A current forklift license
• Previous Gantry Crane experience
• Pick/Pack experience, some knowledge of Steel Products
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Good work ethic and be a team player
• Previous experience in a similar role (preferably sheet & coil or structural steel)
• The ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Previous experience within a steel distribution environment
The successful applicant will be joining a secure, reputable organization who offers their employees opportunities for career progression.
If you're looking for a change, and have the skills as detailed above please apply now!
Please send through your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We promote a safe work culture; therefore we have a process of reference checking and pre-employment medicals which includes a drug and alcohol screen for the successful applicant.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?