Advertiser: Byron Shire CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Byron Shire offers pristine beaches, diverse lifestyles, a magnificent natural environment and subtropical climate. The priorities in our new Community Strategic Plan – Our Byron, Our Future are:
- We have infrastructure, transport and services that meet our expectations
- We cultivate and celebrate our diverse cultures, lifestyle and sense of community
- We protect and enhance our natural environment
- We manage growth and change responsibly
- We have community led decision making which is open and inclusive
We value our employees and provide a rewarding and flexible working environment that celebrates our staff values:
- We lead with enthusiasm and purpose
- We are open, honest and respectful
- We foster wellbeing and creativity
- We achieve our goals an succeed together
We are looking for: If you are considering looking for an exciting opportunity with a Council then this may be the role for you!
The successful candidate will meet all the criteria set out in the Position Description for the role and importantly will have the demonstrated ability through decisive leadership to carry out in-depth technical analysis of complex information technology systems to resolve issues, make improvements and make consistent recommendations.
Full time, 3year fixed term position - 35 hours per week.
Salary and Conditions will be in accordance with the NSW Local Government (State) Award with an appointment at a salary in the range of $1,598.69 to $1,852.33 per week (dependent upon skills and experience).
Other benefits include 9.5% superannuation, education and training support, flexible work hours and an attractive salary packaging scheme.
Location: This position is based in Mullumbimby, however Council can require you to work from other work sites as required for operational reasons.
To apply for this position Council requires you to answer some role-specific screening questions online.
Failure to complete the mandatory questions will result in an incomplete application, which cannot be considered
Contact: Vanessa Adams - 02 66267234
Closing date: Monday 3rd February 2020 9am (NSW time). Late applications will not be permitted.