Customer Support Representative - Part-time
Advertiser: Tyro PaymentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $55k annual salary pro-rated
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia's largest EFTPOS provider of all ADI's outside of the big 4 banks. With over 450 employees, $13.4 billion in transactions in 2018, we are much more than an EFTPOS provider - Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
What kind of environment is it?
Tyro's Customer Support team is one of the most widely regarded in Australia. We've been providing excellent quality customer support for almost 16+ years and we actively maintain a strong culture that allows us to be more flexible and offer our customers a higher level of support than other banks. We provide payments and core banking services to over 29,000+ businesses across Australia, so we take quality pretty seriously. It's an environment that changes constantly, and we need to be able to adapt to new circumstances.
About the role
Shifts will be: 10am to 2pm OR 10:30am to 2:30pm from Monday to Friday.
Tyro Customer Support offers 24/7 call availability, year-round. Tyro pairs with over 275+ Point of Sale and PMS solutions so there are always new challenges to overcome.
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Troubleshooting issues with terminals (Level 1 support).
- Case handling including change requests, complaints and general enquiries
- Maintenance and creation of articles in the Knowledge Base
- Escalating appropriate issues to Second Level Support
Experience & Skills required:
- Has excellent communication skills
- Strives for continual improvement
- Does the right thing for the right reason
- Wants to make a positive difference
- Takes ownership and strives for resolution
- Experience in a call center environment
- Basic Windows/iOS operation
- Basic networking knowledge (home and small business)
- Incident management and conflict resolution
Why work for us?
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australia businesses.
Our 450 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a generous learning & development budget for training for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, and not to mention our multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- What's your expected annual base salary?