Social Media Coordinator (Part-time)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Events & Wedding Company in Byron Bay
An opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and skilled Social Media Coordinator to join our team, sitting across two brands in the Events & Wedding Industry in Byron Bay.
The role is currently a contracted position with the flexibility to choose your set days of work.
Reporting to the Business Director & Marketing Manager, this position requires a detail-oriented person, and someone well versed in the social media marketing landscape.
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brands. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Plan, create and schedule content across all social media channels ensuring content is on brand and optimised for engagement
- Work with the Business Director & Marketing Manager to create a content strategy that aligns with the overall marketing strategy
- Drive growth and traffic through engaging content and business services placement
- Adapt and execute a digital marketing strategy based on the marketing strategy of the wider company
- Daily monitoring of social media accounts, including responding to and engaging directly with customers
- Create assets using InDesign or Photoshop
- Analyse and optimise the social strategy
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with potential clients and respond to queries
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator, please provide examples of accounts you have managed in the past.
- Understanding of digital marketing and expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to maintain strong brand identity and attention to detail
- Ability to come up with new concepts or direction and drive that with a 'can-do' attitude
- Multitasking, time-management and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team, while managing your own workload
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- Have you completed a qualification in communications?