CINNABON TEAM MEMBERS - NEW MT GRAVATT & LOGAN CITY STORES
Advertiser: Carl's Jr. - Bansal GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
LOOKING TO BE PART OF SOMETHING TRULY AWESOME?
Cinnabon is coming to Mt Gravatt & Logan City in 2020!
It all started with a father, a son and a mission to create the world’s greatest cinnamon roll from scratch. Add in one master baker, months of trial and error, hundreds of different recipes and— BOOM!—you’ve got the sweet, cinnamon-spiced perfection that soon became the calling card of Cinnabon®.
Devoured by thousands of eager, waiting guests, the original Cinnabon® cinnamon roll became an instant obsession. To this day, the Cinnabon experience continues to grow to delicious new heights. Not only are there now locations throughout the nation and in over 50 countries worldwide, but the menu has also expanded to offer exciting, new ways for guests to enjoy the irresistible pleasure that only Cinnabon can provide.
What's in it for you?
More of what you want, flexible working hours as well as first-rate training and development programs. A supportive and team-oriented atmosphere where hard work is recognized. With great pay and employee benefits, Cinnabon is truly a recipe for a great career. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, then you'll fit right in!
What we're looking for?
- Previous experience within a coffee shop café, bakery or similar would be highly regarded, however not a requirement.
- Barista Training would also be an advantage however not a requirement
- A love for freshly baked products with an emphasis on fresh and Awesome!!
- Love people and being positive, happy and smiling
- Team Players
- The ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to both customers and colleagues
- Ability to maintain a professional, well-groomed and neat appearance at all times
- Ability to multi – task and adapt to changing customer levels as required
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will be available during school and non school hours. Career advancement within Cinnabon, is available for the right people.
Please include a cover letter and resume outlining why you are the perfect person candidate for Cinnabon. All applications will be considered in professional confidence.
Is your experience a match with these skills? If yes, then don't delay! Apply now!
Immediate start available.
Only applicants with current working visa or permanent residents of Australia will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?