Advertiser: Glass Supplies Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Couriers, Drivers & Postal Services
As leaders in our industry, Glass Supplies Pty Ltd, Tasmania’s largest aluminium window manufacturing company is looking for a results orientated, customer focused individual to join our busy Transport Team.
We are seeking a Delivery Coordinator for a permanent part time or full time position, working every day Monday to Friday.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all WHS systems for the area and continuously target a result of zero accidents.
- Work closely with department coordinators, review daily distribution schedules which support client deliveries.
- Benchmark best practices in dispatch and assist with setting the strategic direction for the area to improve storage, loading and dispatching methods.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day running of order preparation, Dispatch and inventory movement.
- Ensure the planning of staff workload and assignment of staff to tasks always maximises resources and meeting customer objectives.
To be successful in this role:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced with Excel and data analysis;
- Demonstrated experience in Logistics;
- Well-developed problem resolution and decision-making skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- The ability to interact with a diverse range of people;
- Attention to detail and high procedural compliance;
- A positive disposition, motivation and the ability to work in a team environment
If this person is you, we would like you to join our team.
Please send your resume by email: email@example.com
Please note - the successful candidate will be required to undertake a medical examination.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How would you rate your English language skills?