- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Our office is GROWING at a rapid rate so we are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join our team in Brighton.
You will be an integral part of a dynamic team that prides itself on delivering outstanding service to their clients.
About the Role
If you are highly organised, have excellent customer service and communication skills, a good work ethic with a positive attitude we would like to talk to you.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio - end to end
- Open for Inspections
- Manage property repairs and maintenance
- Conduct In going, outgoing reports
- Routine inspections
- Rent Reviews
- Arrears management
- Bond process and claims
- Lease preparation
- VCAT preparation
- Building and maintain relationships with landlords and tenants
- Operating system - Property Me
- Mobile phone and Ipad are included.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a Real Estate agency as a Portfolio Manager
- Must be positive and motivated, enjoy working as part of a close team.
- Possess strong and open communication skills.
- Immaculate presentation
- Computer Literate
- Reliable Car
- Current Driver's Licence (Victorian)
- Current Agents Representative Certificate
- Knowledge of Bayside Suburbs
- Passion for Real Estate
To Apply; Via Seek
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?