Advertiser: Wingara Ag LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Wingara AG is a developer and operator of key infrastructure assets in the food supply chain; whilst also utilising our marketing capabilities through the domestic and international market of high-quality agricultural products.
We are seeking a fulltime permanent Graduate Engineer, within the business to support our existing engineering and maintenance team.
We are looking to appointment a graduate or entry level engineer; open to considering the following engineering study background or experience:
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Review and implement a maintenance management system
- Assist with process documentation and operating instructions
- Perform troubleshooting and resolve breakdowns of key assets
- Develop best practice, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Assess production process, take measurements and interpret data; conducting simulations as required
- Assist with project management responsibilities including design, scope, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- Current member of Engineers Australia
- Knowledge of heavy industrial mechanical and hydraulic based systems
- Excellent technical and computer abilities
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Be a self-driven team player and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexibility to travel between business sites across Victoria,
At Wingara we strive for a positive & team-focused work environment. We set people up for success and provide them with ongoing development opportunities in our ever-expanding organisation.
Applications should address key requirements of the position and include referee contacts.
Our recruitment process includes a criminal history check and pre-employment medical.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE LODGED VIA SEEK. COM.AU
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?