General Insurance Account Broker
Advertiser: Poole General Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
About the business and the role
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive/Broker to join our team.The successful candidate would be working on an existing portfolio of business.
The role is suited to someone that excels in customer service and who has good technical General Insurance knowledge.
Ideally we are seeking an experienced Account Broker that is ready to step into this role.
This position is full -time
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job tasks and responsibilities
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing the highest level of customer service to your portfolio of clients
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with clients and Underwriters
- Negotiating with Underwriters on behalf of your clients
- Contribution to new business quoting and the retention of the existing book.
- Handling new business quotes, renewal quotes, Certificates of Currencies, invoicing etc.
Skills and experience
Ideally candidates will have:
- Tier 1 & 2 qualification in General Insurance Broking
- At least 3 years' experience as an Account Broker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and
- High levels of attention to detail, accuracy and professionalism
- Knowledge of Winbeat and Organise IT would be an advantage
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?