Advertiser: Calamvale Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
This is your opportunity to join our friendly team as a Medical Receptionist at Calamvale Medical Centre.
- Experience in general practice administration and Best Practice Software is essential.
- We are looking for the right person to "hit the ground running".
- We are a busy suburban General Practice, with multiple Allied Health providers.
- We offer a friendly and stable work environment.
- We deliver the highest standard of care and service to our community, and are seeking the right person to join our team.
- A high standard of customer service skills is expected and the ability to work well in a team is required.
- Approximately 10-15 hours per week, including afternoon/evening shift.
- Holiday and sick leave relief will be required from time to time.
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work school holidays?