Business Development Managers
Advertiser: JobEco Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Salary plus commission OR Business Partnership
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
About the business
Our client is highly reputed International Education Consultancy, Registered Migration Agent and Registered Accountant operating since 2002. The organisation provides services through 18 branches throughout Australia and overseas.
About the role
Duties and Responsibility
- formulating and implementing policies and plans for advertising, public relations, sales and marketing in consultation with other Managers
- developing initiatives for new products, marketing and advertising campaigns
- organising and controlling sales activities by setting service mix, geographical sales areas and customer service standards
- taking part in developing process in counselling, offer applications, visa application in consultation with professional staffs to convert the marketing initiatives
- Analysing the market situation, formulating price structure and implementing it
- Developing and maintaining strong and lively relationship with clients and partners
Benefits and perks
Medium sized team with pleasant working environment
Skills and experience
- Bachelors' Degree or Higher qualification in Marketing / Business Management / IT / Accounting OR equivalent relevant experience in Education Industry.
- Substantial understanding of International Education Market and Minimum of 3 years' marketing / Counselling experience in Education Consultancy or Education Provider business
- Excellent English Language ability. Ability to speak Nepali, Hindi, Cantonese, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesian, Mongolian or Korean language will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your highest level of education?