- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Allied Health Assistant
Permanent Part Time - 8 hours per fortnight
About Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health is a proud provider of significant range of local and sub-regional community based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Allied Health Assistant. The AHA will work as part of the allied health and nursing teams to deliver therapies as prescribed by the relevant health professional. These will include Physiotherapy programs, Speech Therapy as directed by the Speech Pathologist, assisting the Dietitian, activities of daily living including assisting with the breakfast program on Connolly Unit and other activities and recreationally focused programs as required.
Culture and Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is a renowned centre for regional arts and host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
- The Castlemaine Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year
Castlemaine Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Lee Mason, Inpatient Allied Health Team Leader on 5471 3321.
Applications close Friday 24th January 2020
Position descriptions are available via the Victorian Government Careers website, Careers.Vic.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check.