- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Oil & Gas - Operations
- Are you looking for a kick-start into the Oil & Gas industry?
- Are you based in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, or Northern Territory?
- Are you comfortable with a High Level of Manual Labour?
- Do you have a Forklift Ticket?
- Are you interested in a FIFO career?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes, read on!
We currently have multiple roles available to start a career in Oil & Gas including working as a Frac Hand, Wireline Assistant or experienced Cementing Operator. In these roles, you will learn all the skills required to set up, operate and repair relevant equipment. You will be onsite during all operations learning to utilise the trucks, pumps, blenders, hydration units, and cement pumps, ensuring work is completed efficiently to project time schedules.
These roles are fly in, fly out (FIFO) generally on a 3 week on, 3 week off roster. (2 & 2 in hotter months) Or 5/2 to site when required rotation.
This will be an initial 3-6 month contract as a training period to lead into a permanent opportunity if you successfully complete the training period.
To be successful in the (entry level) role you will have:
- MC / HC Truck Licence (Unrestricted) )(Mandatory)
- Forklift Ticket (Mandatory)
- Physically Fit - These roles have a high degree of manual labour involved
- Exceptional English communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Other Work Safe Certificates would be advantageous (EWP, Working at Heights)
To be successful in the (experienced) role you will have 1-2 years experience as a Cementing or Sand control Operator.
There are vacancies available to people based out of Perth, Northern Territory, Adelaide and Brisbane.
If this interests you, apply today!
Please Note: Unfortunately for this opportunity only candidates with full working rights in Australia.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you available to work FIFO / DIDO contracts?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?