Advertiser: OKMGMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
OKMG is Perth's fastest growing strategic content marketing and design agency. Our team are renowned for having an innovative and forward thinking mindset and we work within a dynamic and youthful work environment. We're fun, hardworking, and value all people in our team! Primarily OKMG is in the business of building and growing other businesses and delivering outstanding Marketing ROI to our clients. To help us deliver our services with an edge over our competition, OKMG has designed and built a custom job management, media asset storage and video review platform. But enough about us, let's talk about you!
We are looking for a highly talented and driven web developer that is keen to learn, grow and develop with our company. We currently have a small team of highly skilled developers and you will join and be working closely within this team to:
- grow and mentor one another in a truly collaborative and supportive team environment;
- build the capacity and service offering of our web development team;
- problem solve the right solutions to technical issues for client projects, databases, data storage and our own in-house job management system and website;
- work in conjunction with our graphic design and marketing teams to build visually stunning pieces of work for our clients, which include some major international and national companies;
- contribute to our custom built job management, media asset storage and review platform;
- develop HTML Emails, landing pages and web applications;
- build reusable code and libraries;
- optimise builds and adhere to standards; and
- collaborate with all other team members and stakeholders.
- CMS (Wordpress, Shopify in particular)
- Google APIs (such as maps API, google tag manager)
- Source control with Git / Github
- Rendering quirks for HTML, CSS in emails and email footers
- Proficient in understanding cross-browser compatibility
Also desirable are:
- RESTful architecture
- Node.js and Meteor
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) platform experience
- CSS pre-processors (such as LESS and SASS)
- Open source contributions (Github and the likes)
Candidates able to provide examples of previously built websites, applications, emails and landing pages will be held in high regard.
Location of the OKMG Office:
We are located in a character building on Stirling Highway, across the road from Mosman Park train station. Never pay for parking again and avoid the CBD hassle.
Remuneration and Conditions:
We are looking to employ the right candidate(s) full-time, with an initial probationary or contract period to ensure that you like working at OKMG and that you are the right fit for our company. Remuneration will be based on demonstrated skill and experience.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com addressed to: "OKMG Management" with subject heading: "Web Developer Application"
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?
- Do you have experience with responsive / mobile first web development?
- How many years of front end development experience do you have?