Business Development Manager / Commercial Sales
Advertiser: Canberra PlastamastaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Plastamasta is a family-owned, leading distributor of Plasterboard and related building products located in Granville. We pride ourselves on our industry expertise and rapidly expanding customer base
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Business Development Manager to join our friendly and professional team.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new commercial business sales opportunities and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
Your duties will include but not be limited to -
- Finalising sales and providing exceptional service to a variety of customers including commercial plasterers, tradesman and office fit out companies
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Managing a product portfolio of both new and existing customers
Skills and Experience
- Construction or building experience is essential
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role and proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Focused attitude and ability to work autonomously
Why Join Us?
- Generous Salary Package - Excellent base salary and company vehicle provided!
- Job Security - This is a long term career opportunity with ongoing training provided
- Fantastic Team Culture - Join a close-knit and friendly team who values respect and celebrates wins!
If you are ready to excel with a fantastic business, please apply via SEEK with your resume and cover letter attached!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?