- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Sadleirs is an Australian family owned business, specialising in freight transportation, national and international logistics and 3PL warehousing. We work on a national road and rail network with custom services in sea freight and air transportation and focus on delivering great service to our customers.
CASUAL YARD HAND REQUIRED
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Yard Hand to join our team at our Brisbane depot. The successful applicant will ensure the safe and efficient loading and unloading of freight whilst complying with all company safety requirements. The successful applicant will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the yard and warehouse. The position is casual therefore hours will be as required.
Skills, licences & experience required for the position
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Forklift Licence preferred but not essential
- Ability to effectively perform manual handling tasks
- Proven experience in following safety procedures
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- The right to live and work in Australia
To help us to deliver The Perfect Journey, apply today!
Click ‘Apply’ now and submit your resume!
If you are selected for an interview, you will need to demonstrate your right to work in Australia and you consent to having background checks completed.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants who meet with requested criteria will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?