Factory Production Worker
Advertiser: Fibatron Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Gold Coast
- $20 - $24.99 per hour plus superannuation
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
About the company:
Fibatron is an ever expanding industrial air filtration company that focuses on producing high quality industrial filters and air filtration units. The company promotes a positive work environment and highly values those with a good work ethic. Fibatron frequently works with new designs and offers its clients specialised products.
About the role:
Your role at Fibatron will be to work as part of a production team, producing filters and air filtration units. This position will involve the operation of factory machinery, and the assembly and packing of filters and filter-related products. The role will be casual, with hours varying, but for the right applicant, there is potential to move to employment on a permanent, full-time basis.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Previous work experience with power tools (particularly grinders)
- Previous tac welding experience
- Reliable transport
- Commitment to producing a high quality product
- Safe handling of heavy items, and large/bulky items
- Work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan, prioritise and show initiative
- Follow instructions
- Working both as part of a team and alone
To apply for this position, please apply online or email the following to email@example.com with the phrase "Factory Production Worker" in the subject line.
- Resume detailing your relevant past work experience
- Two contactable work references for similar roles
Any further enquiries can be directed to the email address above.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a machine operator?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?