Business Development ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
A privately-owned Australian company, HVG Facades is a dynamic business specialising in the distribution of leading façade products.
HVG Facades are the market leader in the façade products space, offering a range of non-combustible and innovative cladding products throughout Australia that enhance and transform building facades.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced and professional Business Development Manager to join our Queensland team, based at Carole Park.
Reporting to and working closely with the State Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of our existing Corporate Identity and business, as well as driving further growth and sales development across our full product range.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with an established market leader with leading brands.
The person we seek will need to demonstrate:
- Professional selling and relationship skills
- Ability to manage and grow existing accounts
- Business acumen and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated
- Experience in architectural products
- Team player
- Technical experience
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Sound communication, presentation and computer skills are mandatory
Applications initially should be directed to Andrew Pike, State Sales Manager by e-mail at email@example.com.
No agencies or consultants please.