Operations AssociatePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Other
Your day in a snapshot
- Assist in on-boarding of new clients
- Action daily client banking
- Provide support on various reports
- Provide operational support to Institutional partners
- Update and adjust client trading accounts
- Assist in the on-boarding of new partners
- Assisting with new product development, implementation & rollout
About Us and Who we are looking for
We are one of Australia’s first and most advanced derivatives brokers, an elite team of experienced traders and financial professionals at the forefront of industry evolution. After a successful rebrand and global expansion we are growing and fast!
In order to support this growth, we are looking for driven self-starters seeking an opportunity in financial services that are committed to a professional career. Our ideal candidate is a person who can take direction and is equally committed to the success of the business as we are. You should be responsible, mature minded and excited at the prospect of being a part of our team.
If this sounds like you we want to know please apply through seek or submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org successful applicants will be contacted by phone to arrange a meeting.
- Experience in a similar role will be favourable
- Strong computer literacy - Word, Excel
- Strong command of the English language - written and verbal
- Effective time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A working knowledge of financial products (FX, CFDs, equities & futures)
Please apply through seek or submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com successful applicants will be contacted by phone to arrange a meeting.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?