Advertiser: Omada Rail SystemsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Omada Rail Systems was formed to provide high quality and value for money services to the Australian Rail Market.
With a comprehensive understanding of industry standards, systems and practices globally, Omada Rail Systems provides high quality professional management and engineering services from project inception and feasibility, through to the testing, operations and maintenance phases.
About the role:
This program is ideal for recent graduates looking to begin their engineering career in a friendly, professional environment.
Over the course of this 3 year program, you will be provided with all the support you need in an entry-level position within the rail industry. You will be undertaking the post graduate diploma in railway signalling, designed to build your knowledge of railway signalling over the first two years of your program. You will also be involved in project design, testing and construction work.
At the end of the program, you will have a thorough understanding of rail signalling principles and competency across all major Australian operators.
Ideal candidate skills and experience:
- A degree in Engineering (electrical);
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communications and interpersonal skills;
- A safety driven approach to all work;
- Motivation to develop skills on a personal and professional level.
Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in electrical engineering?
- How would you rate your English language skills?