Nutrition & Sales RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Goulburn Valley & Murray Valley Region
Irwin Stockfeeds is an industry leader in manufacturing quality feed supplements for the dairy, beef, sheep and goat industries. We specialise in delivering quality feed products and services including expert nutritional advice and on farm consultation.
We currently have a newly created position and an exciting and challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our experienced sales and nutrition team.
The position is focused on servicing our existing client base and increasing business in the Goulburn Valley & Murray Valley Regions including Kyabram, Echuca, Rochester, Tatura, Shepparton, Numurkah, Nathalia, and Cobram. Local knowledge a distinct advantage.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- Provide nutritional advice to farmers, including on-farm consultations
- Taking and processing customer orders
- Assisting with customer enquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience in agricultural sales or similar;
- tertiary qualification in agriculture/nutrition or equivalent highly advantageous
- excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- ability to work well alone and with a team;
- ability to follow procedures and direction;
- high level of self-motivation, time management, and organisation skills;
Competitive remuneration in line with skills and ability with a fully maintained vehicle and IT equipment.
Full time with immediate start available.
If you think this job is for you please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 21 February 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?