Inbound Customer Service Consultant - Full Time
Advertiser: Aegon InsightsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $40,000 - $49,999 + super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
- Sydney CBD Location
- Work hours are between 8:00am to 7:00pm Monday to Friday
- Incentives and Commission
Aegon Insights Australia (Aegon) is a member of the Aegon Group, one of the world's largest insurance organizations. Aegon Group is one of the world's most reputable direct response marketers of life, supplemental health and special insurance. We partner with leading organisations in Banking, Insurance, Credit Cards and Wealth Management to provide servicing to their current customers.
As of 2015 Aegon Insights Australia has amended their business model with outbound sales ceasing, Aegon's focus now is to service an existing portfolio of policy holders.
Aegon is now looking to fill a full time position within our Inbound Customer Service team at our Contact Centre. This role will be reporting to the Inbound Customer Relations Manager.
- Take incoming customer calls
- Meet centre KPIs
- Policy Retentions
- Deliver accurate, compliant information to the customer to ensure quality requirements are met at all times
- Coordinating and executing of administrative tasks (e.g. applications, mail, faxes, emails etc) and ensuring completion as required
- Data entry as required
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 6-12 months of relevant experience in a contact centre environment (ideal but not compulsory)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service background
- Sound computer skills and the ability to learn about new systems and navigate among them
- Ability to meet targets & key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Understanding and experience of financial services or insurance is ideal.
- Attention to detail
As an employee of Aegon you will be rewarded with:
- $25.60 an hour + super, depending on experience
- Rostered work hours between 8:00am to 7:00pm Monday to Friday
- Ongoing training & development
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Incentives
- Reward & Recognition Ceremonies
- Birthday "day off"
- Team building events
- Monthly drinks & quarterly team lunches/dinners
- Employee loyalty program
- Vibrant and a supportive management team making Aegon a great place to work.
Working Holiday Visa Need Not Apply
Please click 'Apply' if you are interested in the role.
If you have any queries, please contact:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- What's your expected annual base salary?