Customer Service Team Member
Advertiser: Gymsports Management Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
About the business
Gymsports Management operates Learn to Gym and Competitive gymnastics and trampolining programs across 3 venues in Hobart. We have over 2500 participants per week involved in fun, healthy active learning.
This role is based at our Kingborough venue as a part of our customer service team.
About the role
The role will include:
- Provide friendly and professional first point of contact for all enquiries whether in person, phone or email.
- Answer all general enquiries in a professional manner.
- Redirect enquiries to stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation.
- Data entry and class bookings.
- Understanding online booking software.
- Stock ordering and management as required.
- Processing class payments at Reception or via phone.
- Assist with cafe.
- Cleaning and maintenance of cafe.
- General Reception filing including online file management.
Benefits and perks
This is a casual position. 10 to 15 hours per week, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday mornings as well as leave cover.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the fitness industry award.
Gymsports Management is an equal opportunity employer.
Skills and experience
- Previous customer/reception service experience
- Applicant to have a friendly personality and clear, professional communication skills
- Demonstrated sound level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Be well organised with good time management skills
- Experience with customer booking software
- Microsoft outlook, excel and word skills
- Required to have current Working With Vulnerable People card
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?