- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Sadleirs is an Australian family owned business, specialising in freight transportation, national and international logistics and 3PL warehousing. We work on a national road and rail network with custom services in sea freight and air transportation and focus on delivering great service to our customers.
We are looking for an energetic forklift driver to join our team at the Wacol depot to ensure the safe loading and unloading of freight whilst adhering to all load restraint and company safety requirements. This position is full time 38 hours a week.
Skills, qualifications & experience
- Current LF-class forklift licence
- Current C-class drivers licence
- Tech savvy and able to operate a tablet
- Proven experience in following safety procedures
- Minimum of 1 year experience with forklift operations, in the general freight transport depots/sector
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The right to live and work in Australia
Culture & Values @ LSSG
The culture at LSSG is product of our ‘Family Values’ – SAFE, One Sadleirs, Customer Commitment, Communicate Openly & Honestly, Empowerment and Respect. We use our values to make decisions and therefore we make a deliberate choice about what is important to us and our business. We strive to recruit like-minded talent, who want to build their success on our Family Values.
- Awesome team environment
- Family-friendly work hours, rosters and benefits
- Genuine recognition for a job well-done
- Competitive remuneration, comparative with similar industries.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply’ now and submit your resume, along with a cover letter detailing your remuneration expectations.
Our employment opportunities gain considerable interest and therefore we will only be able to respond to those applicants who have been shortlisted.
We work with a select group of trusted recruitment partners. We are therefore unable to accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.
We appreciate your understanding.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a forklift operator?
- What's your expected hourly rate?