Sales Representative - Sport
Advertiser: Teamworks Performance Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
Competitive? Energetic? Ambitious?
Immediate Starts in Sales
If you’re self-driven love meeting new people, always strive to better yourself and you see every challenge as opportunity, then face to face sales could be perfect for you. TWP Sporting Apparel is a market leader in custom sports apparel and take pride in our ability to offer innovative and creative sporting apparel to the Australian market.
What’s the gig?
Successful applicants will represent TWP and be the face of the brand to many new and existing clients, specialising in face to face customer acquisition and sales through a variety of channels.
The bits you’ll love!
We believe business should be a TEAM effort, so we offer
- Unbeatable supportive environment
- Mentorship from people who are invested in your success
- Performance based earnings, with commissions and incentives
- Opportunities to develop leadership, coaching & business skills
- Training from business minded leaders
Who should apply?
We understand that experience is fantastic but definitely not everything. What is more important however, is the person behind the experience. We’re looking for vibrant individuals with a passion for sport and results, determination and a hunger to grow themselves and the organisation they’re working for. Reliable people that communicate very well and are willing to learn and follow a system meticulously. Get ready to hit the ground running!
What’s on offer?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a team-oriented atmosphere for a competitive salary + superannuation + tools of the trade + commission.
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW, email a cover letter and your resume to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)