- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
Sadleirs is a diverse and historic industry leader specialising in Logistics, Global Freight and Packaging. We have expanded our infrastructure and services to become one of Australia’s most trusted brands.
Our origins in a ‘customer-first’ attitude, along with a dedicated team of the industry’s leading professionals, ensures we maintain all the qualities and values of our long-standing business.
About this Opportunity
Sadleirs are seeking an energetic, self-motivated coordinator to join our Brisbane Office reporting to the Office Manager. You will be an integral member of this fast paced small team contributing to the achievement of sales growth and customer service for our internal customer’s whilst also providing administration tasks for our account manager to help ensure accurate quoting of jobs, processing of timeslots and other tasks requested from the Office Manager.
- Responsible for managing the commercial relationship with internal and external existing clients(where necessary);
- Report agreed KPI’s to clients in line with agreed service levels;
- Provide and maintain a high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities;
- Responsible for managing the daily commercial activities of a portfolio of internal customers;
- Arrange quotations and pricing for clients both internal and external;
- Ensure that all instances of service failure, loss or damage of goods are investigated and develop and instigate remedial action to prevent recurrence for Qld Customers;
- Coordinate operational freight movements and administrative requirements; and
- Carry out analysis and produce reports as directed.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Experience within sales / operational administration in the Transport and Logistics industry preferred;
- Ability to develop and build collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- The ability to work autonomously and unsupervised; and
- The right to live and work in Australia.
Culture & Values at Sadleirs
Our culture is a product of our ‘Family Values’ – SAFE, One Sadleirs, Customer Commitment, Communicate Openly & Honestly, Empowerment and Respect. We use our values to make decisions and therefore we make a deliberate choice about what is important to us and our business. We strive to recruit like-minded talent, who want to build their success on our Family Values.
Enjoy working for a company that still has old family values with a culture that makes you feel valued;
- Be part of our Sweet Spends, save $$ on every day spending;
- Discounted wine from our own Plantagenet Winery; and
- Corporate rates for Private Health Insurance
- A positive team environment; and
- Free onsite parking.
To help us to deliver The Perfect Journey, apply today!
Click ‘Apply’ now and submit your resume!
If you are selected for an interview, you will need to demonstrate your right to work in Australia and you consent to having background checks completed.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants who meet with requested criteria will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?