Advertiser: Rotary Residential CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
The Rotary Residential College provides quality accommodation for country high school students between the ages of 11 to 18 years of age. We are an independent co-educational facility with up to 95 students who attend various schools in the metropolitan area. We have a unique facility where students have their own room and ensuite with 16 students per dorm.
We are looking for a casual supervisor for 2 to 3 permanent shifts per week, Saturday 2pm to 11pm and Sunday 2pm to 10pm, and one week day shift with occasional shifts when others are sick etc.
- Maintain a firm but fair attitude that is consistent and in keeping with the policies and procedures of the Boarding college.
- Overseeing study times, meals, bed times and room tidiness within the boarding college as well as following precise lock-up procedures and operating alarms.
- Work as an effective member of our Boarding community.
- Lead by example, presenting as a positive role model in terms of behaviour, grooming, hygiene and language.
- Hold or be willing to apply for a National Police Clearance and Western Australian Working with Children Check.
- Hold or be willing to obtain their Senior First Aid Certificate.
All boarding staff at Rotary Residential College are an essential part of our Boarding Community. They play an immense role in ensuring that our boarders are safe, cared for and ensuring every boarder reaches their full potential. Staff are expected to exhibit professionalism in their dealings with boarders, parents and other boarding staff.
Applicants should apply to email@example.com, sending full curriculum vitae, a cover letter addressing the key priorities and names of two referees. Please direct any questions or enquires to Nardine Bilston or Troy Steven (08) 9470 4177