Advertiser: Hunter's DreamMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
An exciting full-time opportunity for an Assistant Accountant has now become available at Hunter’s Dream Estate, one of Australia’s largest privately owned and operated companies that is determined to bring Estate Quality produce to promote healthy eating.
This varied and challenging role is based in Belrose and will involve reporting directly to the Financial Manager. It would suit a driven individual with extensive all-rounded accounting experience, including but not limited to
- Handling accounts payable & accounts receivable;
- Verifying and processing expense claim and exercising assets register control;
- Preparing periodical financial reports and business analysis for manager review;
- Performing general accounting duties such as BAS, Depreciation, etc.
- Conducting regular cash flow and P/L forecast so budget review & control;
- Ensuring all required auditing procedures are followed in an accurate and timely manner;
- General administrative tasks and other ad hoc duties as directed by management from time to time
To be successful in this role you must possess the following:
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant accounting experience with proficiency in MYOB, XERO and/or other accounting software;
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) with sound numerical and communication skills;
- Capability to work under pressure and good time management skills while able to ‘multi-task’ when required;
- Reliability and strong attention to detail
If you are self motivated with a can-do attitude, we would like to hear from you! Please email your CV with a corresponding cover letter to email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant accountant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?