Advertiser: DJ Air Electrical ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Senior Administration Coordinator
DJ Air & Electrical are seeking an experienced Administration Coordinator for immediate start.
This is an opportunity to join a small, friendly team in a highly confidential working environment. Broad office coordination skills and trades-based office experience is required to excel in this role.
The hours are part-time 8:45am – 2:45pm, 5 days a week with the possible view to move full-time. If you are mature, honest, reliable and demonstrate a strong work ethic we would love to hear from you!
- Coordinate office communications, including routing phone calls, correspondence, mail, packages, deliveries, email and calendar management
- Efficiently scheduling new jobs
- Re-scheduling existing and ongoing jobs
- Constant communication with technicians
- Collate and process Employee’s (Tradesman's) daily paperwork
- Process customer Purchase Orders
- Stock and material inventory management and ordering
- Quote preparation and daily invoicing
- Staff travel management
- Staff timesheet processing
- Freight coordination
- Assisting Bookkeeper, company management and company staff
- Assist in maintaining effective relationships with clients, and stakeholders
- Assist in preparation and/or record meeting minutes
- General administration and operational duties
- Prior administration coordination experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a small team
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to adapt to new software
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Experience with Service M8 software
- Payroll and Xero experience
- Experience in a trades-based industry
Please apply via Seek with your cover letter and resume attached or send direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration coordinator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?