Advertiser: Qld Club Network SpecialistsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
WE ARE GROWING!
QCNS are a team of friendly and dynamic IT technicians that focus on providing IT solutions to Queensland Clubs and businesses, priding ourselves on our key values of trustworthiness, flexibility and accountability. We have been supporting the IT needs of Queensland Clubs since 2013.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT FOR OUR TEAM?
- Enjoy flexibility? This position offers you the chance to work from home approx. 2 days a week, with the other days either spent onsite servicing our clients or in our relaxed, Maudsland based office.
- Have a great personality? As we work closely with the service and hospitality industry, we require a friendly & easy-going team member that can talk IT to our clients in a way they understand.
- Crave a challenging and creative workday? This role allows you to tackle a variety of different IT challenges and requires someone that enjoys problem solving and is dedicated to continually learning.
If you are an awesome problem solver looking for a workplace that offers camaraderie, support and flexibility then you could be right for us!
We are currently looking for a full time IT technician to join our close-knit Gold Coast / Brisbane based team.
As the IT Technician you will be responsible for providing quality technical support to our customers located across South East QLD and NSW Northern Rivers. Attending site visits, you will need to identify any issues with aged or failing systems and look for opportunities to provide solutions to fit the growth of our customers.
You will have a great focus on attention to detail, be able to show initiative and not be afraid to ask for support from your colleagues when needed. As our business continues to grow, we are expanding into CCTV, and as such applicants who are able obtain a CCTV installers security licence will be highly regarded. We also Support Cloud based phone systems, which deal more with IT work these days.
A cabling licence will also be highly regarded, but not essential.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
• Installing hardware and software systems
• Maintaining or repairing equipment, software and operating systems
• Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
• Setting up computer security measures
• Configuring computer networks
• Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
• Write reports for site maintenance
• Update Jobs to ensure all teammates and clients are across any open tickets
To be successful as part of this team you will:
• Have a highly developed and proven track record with attention to detail
• Be able to demonstrate highly effective oral and written communication
• Be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
• Show highly developed problem-solving skills
• Be able to communicate at all levels with a proven ability to achieve organisational
• Need to be agile and flexible to adapt to changing work requirements rapidly
You will need to be a pro-active IT Technician who is now looking to take the next step in your career progression, as part of the role is site visits you will also need to hold a manual driver’s licence and have your own reliable transport.
A company vehicle may be made available to the right person once the probationary period has ended.
If you have an enthusiastic nature, can work efficiently and know how to build client relationships then apply now with a separate cover letter and CV in PDF format outlining why you will be our next IT Technician.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Are you available to provide on call support when required?