- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Tutt Bryant Group Limited is a multi-divisional organisation operating in Equipment Distribution, General Equipment Hire, Crane Hire and Specialist Lift. The company requires an experienced IT Support person to join their IT infrastructure support team.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced IT Support Officer to join our Granville-based professional team of 8 staff. This role is responsible for providing Level 1 & 2 IT support and assistance for Tutt Bryant Group and its three operating divisions. The role will provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues along with tracking, routing and redirecting problems to the correct resources via the Service Desk.
This role must ensure that all core systems are current, stable and responsive, in addition to performing back-end maintenance. You will be responsible for implementation, upgrades and ongoing maintenance of front-end applications as well as machine imaging and rollout.
Skills and Experience
In addition to a strong technical background, your skills will include;
- 3+ years of experience in a highly technical environment.
- Experience using a ITIL based Service Desk solution is preferable.
- Sound understanding of Windows Server and Workstation operating systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills via telephone and face-to-face interaction.
- Experience with SAN storage and backup technology eg Commvault or Zerto.
- Hands on experience with networking technologies, e.g. switches, routers, firewalls, wireless.
- Experience in Active Directory administration including Group Policies.
- Exposure to VMware and virtualisation technologies.
- Possess a strong team spirit and professional work ethic
- Strong documentation skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent problem identification / problem resolution ability
- Ability to multitask with strong time management and organisational skills
- Displays a commitment to quality and applying a thorough approach to their work
- Completed tertiary education in IT or a similar discipline.
- Australian citizenship and driver's license are a must.
Applications must be accompanied by a suitable covering letter setting out why you believe you would be successful in this role and your reasons for pursuing this opportunity. Some limited interstate travel will be required on occasion. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job. To apply, please write to the attention of the Human Resources Manager and click the "apply for this job" button below. For more information on Tutt Bryant Group Limited please go to www.tuttbryant.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?