Travel Consultant - Corporate
Advertiser: In Travel GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $60,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Travel Agents/Consultants
Who is In Travel Group?
We are a boutique, personalised corporate travel agency based in Melbourne's CBD next to Spencer Street Station.
Our clients are small to medium sized businesses from all states and territories around the country. We are a friendly, flexible and hardworking team of travel professionals with a common goal to help our clients and to grow our business.
We are currently seeking a corporate travel consultant who will contribute to the growth of the business in 2020 and beyond. This opportunity is unique in the industry, we are a company moving into a period of growth, the role of travel consultant can truly contribute to these business goals.
The successful candidate will have experience in the below.
- Great customer service and rapport building skills
- Ability to work well within a team and contribute to positive business culture
- Must be a permanent Australian resident.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in corporate travel consulting
- Great domestic and international product knowledge
- Strong work ethic and desire to grow within the business
- Experience with Sabre preferred but not essential
- Experience with Tramada preferred but not essential
Benefits in joining In Travel Group -
- Salary package plus incentives
- Career progression opportunities as the business grows
- The ability to contribute to social outcomes
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a corporate travel consultant?
- Which of the following reservation (CR) and distribution (GD) systems do you have experience with?