Junior Network Support Technician
Advertiser: IT Next GenerationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $35,000 - $40,000 + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
IT Next Generation is a Managed Services Provider supporting medium and small business right across Sydney. Our focus is on providing proactive advice and maintenance, excellent technical support and great customer service.
We are looking for a Junior to join our Tech Support team delivering great service to our clients. We are a small tight knit team who work well together and support each other in delivering the right outcomes.
We are looking for the following qualities from you:
- A learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Solid interest in technology
- Desire to use technology to help people
- Work well in a team and solo
Any of the following certifications would be beneficial:
- Diploma of IT
- Certificate IV in Information Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Network Security
This role is not for everyone. The work can be challenging and stressful. We look after a wide range of technologies for clients of differing sizes and industries. The role requires you to be hard working and willing to learn something new every day. You will be challenged all the time - learning new skills, facing new problems, juggling priorities and dealing with a wide range of customers.
We are looking for someone to join our team for the long term and grow into a skilled troubleshooter with a wide range of skills. As you grow in the role you will be able to work on new and more complex systems so that your learning process continues.
You must be able to work in a team and be willing to go out of your way for your colleagues. You will work with and beside each other and you will learn from each other.
This is a Full Time position and you must have the right to work Full Time in Australia. You may have to complete a Police Check. You may have to do some testing with an external partner.
If this sounds like you please send your Resume and a Cover Letter and complete the Questionnaire. Please do not call – we will be in touch with you in due course. All applicants will receive a response.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?