Advertiser: Enwave AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Launceston & North East
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Based in Launceston, Tas Gas Retail is a specialist natural gas retailer in Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia. We are part of Enwave Australia who provide bespoke utility solutions across Australia.
Tas Gas Retail has recently expanded its role to include the oversight of retail support services to its related entities for electricity and water. In the coming months, Enwave Australia will be transitioning to a new brand and the Marketing Coordinator will play an important support role in this process.
The Marketing Co-ordinator reports to the GM Retail & Energy Procurement. The role will see the successful applicant develop and execute marketing strategies to increase end user engagement with our utility services with the support of outsourced service providers. The role functions with a high degree of autonomy.
Do you excel in developing marketing strategy, get a thrill on achieving goals, like to be hands on and are outgoing? If this sounds like you then Tas Gas has an amazing opportunity for you!
We are looking for someone to:
- Develop and execute marketing plans and strategies that align to a corporate strategy.
- Confidently communicate marketing initiatives widely to staff and management.
- Maintain relationships with appliance suppliers and gas fitting services located in Tasmania and Victoria.
- Coordinate advertising, promotional and brand awareness campaigns with outsourced agencies.
- Organise and attend trade events & sponsorships.
- Manage content across several web sites and social media platforms.
- Analyse digital marketing activity and provide monthly marketing performance reports.
If this sounds like you then Tas Gas has an amazing opportunity for you!
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or equivalent experience in a similar role
- A true can-do attitude, self-motivation and customer focus
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- A current driver’s licence with the ability to travel both inter and intra state regularly
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop & Craft CMS software
Tas Gas Retail will offer a rewarding and family friendly place to work with opportunity to grow and develop your capabilities. We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our employee benefits include but are not limited to: salary sacrificing, educational assistance, employee assistance, health and well-being programs and salary continuance insurance.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter via the APPLY button by 27th of January 2020. If you require further information regarding this role, please review the Position on description on our website www.tasgas.com.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Applicants must have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing coordinator?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?