Real Estate - Saturday Role
Advertiser: Love Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
A market leading company Love&Co is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic employee to work every Saturday. Working for a award winning team, you can be part of this office's already impressive success. With a track record for delivering an outstanding client experience through the finest services coupled with market leading systems and procedures the Love&Co team is rapidly growing.
This role can be used as a stepping stone into the industry.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Property management support
• Support in the area of customer service to assist in creating a positive lasting impression on potential tenants
• Conducting open for inspections
• General assistance and support to the Property Managers
• Showing properties to prospective tenants
• Screening of applicants for rental properties
This opportunity will suit an energetic achiever with a strong drive for results, coupled with superior administration and customer service skills. Experience in the industry is an added bonus but not essential for the person with the right attitude. An agents representative certificate is required.
Driver's license is essential. Living in the Northern Suburbs is preferred.
So, if you want the perfect position to start your career in Real Estate and be part of an extraordinary business, to apply email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
ONLY RESUMES EMAILED DIRECTLY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?