Advertiser: PPK GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
PPK Group Limited (ASX: PPK) operates a number of technology ventures and a mining service company. To support these businesses, the Group are looking for a Finance Officer to provide accounts payable, bookkeeping and office administration support.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain supplier information in Pronto and reconciling supplier statements
- Follow up and resolve supplier invoice processing exceptions
- Manage supplier queries, prepare payment runs (including international payment) and release remittances
- Variety of reconciliations, business analysis, commentary
- Assistance with various data processing for accounts receivable, including bank reconciliations
- Answering phones, directing calls, filing and administration support
- General office administration functions
- Ad hoc projects and reporting as and when required
The successful candidate will have the following key requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified in Accounting or working towards
- Working towards CA/CPA (preferred)
- Experience using Pronto (desirable)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and able to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Desire to learn and develop relevant skills
To apply for this role please click the apply button.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a financial officer?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?