Part Time Role in Property Management
Advertiser: Love Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
As market leaders Love&Co is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic Property Manager who is seeking part time employment. Working within an award winning team, you can be part of this office's already impressive success. With a track record for delivering an outstanding client experience through the finest services coupled with market leading systems and procedures the Love&Co are rapidly growing.
Working alongside from some of the industries finest you will have the opportunity to grow and manage your own time in the industry.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Property management and admin support including reception responsibilities
• Support in the area of customer service to assist in creating a positive lasting impression on landlords & tenants
• Conducting ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
• General assistance and support to the Property Managers
• Showing properties to prospective tenants
• Administrative responsibilities such as file creation, data entry and filing
This opportunity will suit an energetic achiever with a strong drive for results, coupled with superior administration and customer service skills. Experience in the industry is an added bonus but not essential for the person with the right attitude. An agents representative certificate is required.
Driver's license is essential. Living in the Northern Suburbs is preferred.
So, if you want the perfect position in Real Estate and be part of an extraordinary business, to apply email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
ONLY RESUMES EMAILED DIRECTLY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected annual base salary?