Advertiser: Rowing AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- $70,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Reporting to the CFO, this exciting role supports the achievements of the organisation through:
- oversight and management of accounts receivable and payable
- processing and reconciliation of payroll related obligations (Superannuation, Payroll Tax, PAYG)
- reconciliation of GST, and lodgement of quarterly BAS
- management of fixed asset register
- month end accounting including preparation of month end journals, and reconciliations
- delivering quality business and commercial analysis
- overseeing financial management and reconciliation
- assist in developing and maintaining systems and financial models
- assist in the preparation budgets and forecasts
- providing informative analysis of monthly results
- overseeing grants acquittal administration process
- assist with annual audit preparation
You will possess the following qualities and experience:
- demonstrate advanced financial modelling,
- numerical reasoning,
- analytical skills,
- financial management practices coupled with strong analytical skills,
- attention to detail and problem-solving skills,
- display excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with financial and non-financial staff,
- possess exceptional organisational and time management skills,
- capacity to successfully manage competing priorities,
- maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines,
- personable people person, and work well with cross functional team members,
- Xero experience
- CA/CPA qualified
There is plenty of onsite parking, and free gym access. Total remuneration is at $75,000 (including Superannuation). If you consider yourself a suitable candidate for the role, please submit your cover letter and resume.
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?