Advertiser: AMES Australasia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
AMES Australasia is the home of some of the most trusted and iconic brands in the garden and hardware industry, such as Cyclone, Nylex, Northcote Pottery, Tuscan Path and Westmix, just to name a few.
We are committed to innovation, value, quality and providing the best selection of products for work and living. In addition to our product offerings, we pride ourselves in providing a high level of service, consistently striving to exceed our customer's expectations.
Our vision is to be the first and best choice for everyone who connects with our Company - our Employees, our Customers, our Suppliers, our Shareholders and the Community. We strive to achieve this through a relentless focus on all-round operational excellence, a commitment to mutual success with our partners, the strength of our culture and the talent and dedication of our valued employees.
We are currently looking for Sales Representative to join our sales team to service our clients Perth Metro and surrounding areas of WA.
Reporting to the Fields Sales Manager, this role involves the coordination of retail distribution support activities for both internal and external stakeholders of Ames Australasia.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Effectively execute business initiatives and merchandising expectations.
- Grow customer support ability by establishing quality relationships at all levels of Bunnings' business structure.
- Develop, coordinate and conduct AMES Australasia's brand support activities including promotional events & peak customer trading period support.
- Identify customer training opportunities and conduct applicable sanctioned modular training.
Skills and Attributes:
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following;
- Excellent Customer services skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with the sales team
- ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Physically fit (some manual lifting required)
The position comes with "Tools of trade" such as, fully maintained car, mobile phone and market competitive salary and bonus plan.
* Previous Experience working in the hardware industry is highly desirable
* Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
* Applicants must have valid AU working rights with no restrictions