Customer Service OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Who are We?
Who are We?
LPE is the leading local Australian electricity provider based in Queensland. As an ASX-listed company our mission is to keep things simple and be honest about the costs of electricity – to save the most amount of money for the most amount of people.
Our goal is to create energy-sustainable strata communities through innovation, honesty and transparency. With an Australian-based customer care centre and a local team, LPE is the local Aussie electricity provider that cares about the needs of Australians.
LPE are positioned for significant growth in 2020, as we drive our focus on creating sustainable strata communities across South East Queensland.
Check us out: www.localityenergy.com.au
About the Role
This is a permanent, full-time role, working standard office hours from Monday to Friday. This role comes as a result of LPE's sustained high growth. We are looking for someone who can start immediately!
This is an opportunity for a customer service/administration all-rounder, however there are some key areas that you will need to demonstrate excellence in to succeed in this role:
- Managing internal communications – making sure the correct information gets back to management and the sales team
- Effectively liaising with communities, owners, customers, and suppliers
- Processing all the administration that is needed to go out to key stakeholders and customers in an efficient, effective and accurate manner
- Onboarding new communities accurately and efficiently
To really be effective in this role, there are a few non-negotiables. You must be:
- Proactive – you bring initiative and a great attitude
- Confident and mature – you tackle customer enquiries by delivering exceptional service
- Reliable – doing things the right way first time is important to you
- Task-focused – you are motivated to achieve high level outcomes
- Influential – you possess excellent communication skills
- Team-oriented - you like to roll up your sleeves and help others
Ideally, you will possess the following skills:
- Strong customer service background and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding communication skills that allow you to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Impeccable administration skills with a high attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, with the capacity to learn new programs
- The ability to adapt with a constantly changing business
With a natural passion for people, and a highly organised and efficient nature, we expect you to run head on into the exciting challenges this role will present.
This role is a great opportunity to join an amazing team in the LPE office!
Apply through Seek ASAP to express your interest, and include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services officer?